Interested in finding out more about Home Automation?
This may include automating lights, blinds and climate in your home, automating garden lights, integrating smart locks and intercoms, home security, garage door automation and so on.
We use systems that can be installed behind your existing switches and can be used with a wide range of quality globes, dimmable lights and other devices and appliances. We can integrate with Google Home, Amazon Alexa or other home assistants so that you can control your lights using voice activation.
We can make coming home even easier. Control your lighting, blinds/climate, garden lights, and home security with one touch!
Forget the worry of losing your key – you will always be able to enter your home through your garage.
With home automation, your garage door can be integrated into your smart home.
Current garage door remotes can be fussy and have a short working proximity. Why not have your garage door grouped into your home automation so that you can open it from your smartphone from anywhere!
Not only that, your garage door can trigger a series of commands, such as a ‘coming home’ sequence. Your garage door will open, your front home and garden lights will come on for a set period of time and your hallway entrance lights can turn on. Now that’s convenient!
BENEFITS FOR RENTAL PROPERTIES
Do you have a holiday rental property? Create easy access for guests by opening the garage door remotely from an app to allow guests to enter and pick up their key inside the garage. You can give guests temporary control of the automation in the home when they download the free app onto their smartphone.
Your beautiful outdoor garden can be on display day and night with full and easy control using home automation. There are many reasons why you would want to light up your garden and the surrounds of your home, and garden lighting automation can make it so much easier.
Automate your outdoor lights with no digging required
- Outdoor garden lighting automation alleviates the need to dig through your exisiting garden to wire up your outdoor lights. Garden lighting automation uses wireless modules that sit behind the light fitting and connect through the internet to your smart device. You can have a manual wall switch placed inside your home to control the outdoor lights, or you can control it all simply through the app on your smart device.
Set up a Schedule
- Your entry and garden lights can turn on at dusk every night. Automation modules are fully connected to the internet and know the time of sunset on any given day so can automatically switch your lights on when the sun sets.
- You can trigger your lights to automatically turn on when your garage door opens. These lights can have a timer and turn themselves off after elapsed time or at a set time.
- Home entry and garden lights can come on if the sensor detects movement in the driveway or if the gate opens after 5pm. This is especially useful when you or your loved ones come home late.
Features of Lighting Automation Systems include:
- Create customised schedules so that your lights turn on and off or dim at certain times
- Manual control of your lighting on your smartphone or iPad
- Group switches that can be triggered together with one button
- Use sensors to automatically control lighting according to movement.
- Home Automation Systems can easily be retrofit into exisiting homes
- Suitable for outdoor garden lighting with wireless switches, no routing of wires required
- Full integration with your security systems, sensors, heating/air conditioning and outdoor garden lighting
- Connect to your home assistant to allow voice commands
We can integrate your alarm to your lighting system. If your alarm is set-off, your lighting system will be activated in various ways to deter the intruder. When your alarm sensor is disarmed, it will also act as a motion sensor for your lights, thereby eliminating the need for two separate sensors.
Outside of security purposes, the integrated alarm sensor can also be programmed to switch lights, appliances or HVAC on and off anywhere in the house if it does not detect activity for a set amount of time during set hours of the day (based on your preferences).
Adding to the security of your home is the ability to randomise your garden and internal home lighting when you are on holiday, to deter criminals by giving the impression that your house is occupied.
- Receive notifications of entry and exit, whilst also allowing temporary keyless access to emergency response teams. All Door lock systems are manufactured by Lockwood.
- The Environexus Camera system takes remote monitoring to an entirely new level by offering motion detection snapshot images to be sent to a smartphone or allow a care provider to login and view the home.