With so many alarm systems available on the market, it’s hard to know what’s the best solution for you or your place of business. We listen carefully to your requirements and provide insightful advice on the best camera and alarm system to suit your needs. With a wide range of options to choose from, we offer cost effective solutions to protect your property.
Our electricians are fully licensed Security Installers and Advisors. Take advantage of our FREE on-site consultations or advice over the phone. We can answer any questions and cover all areas ranging from:
If you have an old alarm system in your home, don’t worry, we can just update it so you don’t have to rewire any new motion sensors.
Be proactive and put your mind at ease. Give us a call so we can help you improve the security of your home to keep your family safe!
Gain peace of mind by securing your home with an alarm and camera WITHOUT spending a fortune on professional monitoring services.
You can monitor your alarms and cameras directly from your smart phone. Your security systems will notify you directly when triggered in a specific area of your home. This means you can remotely look through your footage and decide whether it is a false alarm. In turn, you save needless time and money that you would have incurred through a traditional security monitoring service provider.
- Home Security Cameras: View footage from your camera in real-time and record snapshot images when they detect motion.
- Sensors: Sensors can trigger alarms, or make outdoor lights turn on when they detect motion.
- Keyless Digital Locks: Never forget your keys again! Change lock codes when you need to and receive notifications when someone enters and leaves the house.
- Home Alarms: Effective at deterring intruders. You can set or disarm your alarm from your phone from anywhere.
- Intercoms: We install video intercom systems so that you can view your visitors and communicate with them before entering your home. We can install intercoms with existing gates and automated gates.
- Scheduled Outdoor Lighting: Schedule lights to turn on and off when you’re away so it appears like someone is home. This is another effective way of deterring criminals.