Have you noticed how your electricity bills are skyrocketing? Victoria has the highest retail energy charges in the world!
You need to find ways to reduce your energy use so you can reduce those bills!
Save money by switching to energy-efficient LED lighting around your home! Not only do they use less electricity to run, they also have an amazing lifespan so you’ll hardly ever have to change bulbs!
We have found an excellent brand of LED down lights that are also dimmable!
Yes these down lights are an initial investment – but they will use significantly less energy so you’ll find your bills going down and they will pay themselves off over a few years.
There are other kinds of LED lights that you might find super useful around your house – LED Strip Lights!
Ever struggled to find something in your dark pantry cupboard? Or maybe you wish you had a bit more light as you’re stirring the veggies. We’ve all been there. We can solve these problems with strategically placed LED strip lights. We install them to be as inconspicuous as possible whilst providing the best light in those dim spaces.
Indoor LED Lights
- Save money by changing over your halogen downlights for long-lasting LED downlights. And don’t worry, we have LED lights that have a warm glow – very similar to halogens.
- Use LED strip lights in those dark awkward spaces like kitchen cupboards, drawers and the linen press! Our electricians recess the strip lights so that they are hidden yet provide excellent light.
Outdoor LED strip lights
- Stair lighting: stairs can be a trip hazard if they’re not lit properly. LED strip lights look fantastic underneath steps (hidden out of view).
- Railings: LED strip lights provide an excellent wash of light when installed underneath railings.
- Pool Lighting: we install waterproof LED lights in pools.
- LED Garden Lights: All of the garden lights we install are for LED globes so that they are long-lasting! Go to our Garden lighting page for more information.