Having a well-established system of outdoor garden and entry lighting to your home provides more than just an aesthetically pleasing frontage. Well lit spaces can improve the safety of movement throughout your home. If you are going to be away from your home for a period of time, having your lights switch on randomly can be a strong deterrent to home intruders.
It’s no secret that spending time outdoors with family and friends is good for us. It reduces stress, improves family relations and it’s great for the kids or grandkids. That’s why having garden and outdoor lighting is important, so we can be out there more often.
Whether it be a patio, balcony, pergola pool area or backyard, lighting up your outdoor space will look fantastic and entice you to spend more time outdoors even after the sun goes down.
You’ll also be able to turn on your outdoor lights with your phone or voice command using google home. Better still, your outdoor lights can be set to come on at sunset and turn off at midnight.
We use the best copper outdoor lights including spike lights, wall lamps, and down lights. We use LED globes in all of our outdoor lighting.
Our electricians can Install:
- Flood Lights to provide wide-spread light in dark outdoor areas.
- Outdoor lights on sensors so that your lights turn on when it senses movement.
- Outdoor lights on schedules so that your outdoor lights automatically come on at sunset and turn off at midnight.
- LED Strip lights to illuminate stairs and balconies from below, which means you won’t trip over.
- Garage lights which will automatically come on when you activate your garage door or when they sense motion.
- Festoon Lighting to add decorative feature lighting and ambiance with a soft wash of light.
- Outdoor Christmas Lighting to get into the Christmas spirit and decorate your garden with Christmas lights!